martedì 15 gennaio 2013

Welcome to my little blog!!!


How is my little blog? Basis and for a hobby ....
I've always had a passion for fashion and designers in general, I like to think that they are creating their collections inspired by the common people observed, perhaps, while strolling through the park or sipping coffee.
I like to think that every woman of any nationality are emotions in front of a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes or in front of a Hermes bag or Givenchy, and also that, although they can not afford expensive outfits and accessories, flaunt with a smile everything they own because maybe they are the most beautiful women in the world and also those with more people around to love and ready to listen.

Being fashionable means, at least in my opinion, feel good both physically and mentally with everything you wear: a pajamas for an evening dress, a pair of jeans to a skirt, a 12cm heel with a pair of flats. ... because, after all, each of us is trendy, you just believe!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento